Neopraxia (NaNo18 Demo)
A downloadable game for Windows
In the distant future, the last of humanity live in a single underground nation, with their lives regulated by the government to ensure collective prosperity and perpetuity.
Welcome to Antiquity, the place where monsters are born.
Left alone, monsters will attack and drain precious energy from Antiquity's intermetro power grid. The Civil Department assigns certain citizens the role of 'hunter', who hunt down the monsters.
Rion is an extremely skilled hunter who finds his role dull. After sharing this with his few friends, they suggest that he try dating.
Made with Ren'Py 188.8.131.52.3333. CC0 assets used are uncredited. Non-original and non-CC0 assets used are credited ingame.
This demo only goes up to Act I. Act II and III coming in the future maybe.
- Neopraxia Devlog #12 - Calaponis!Oct 01, 2018
- Neopraxia Devlog #11 - New Mini Project & RebrandingSep 15, 2018
- Neopraxia Devlog #10 - The Where and WhenSep 01, 2018
- Neopraxia Devlog #9 - Can't Think of a Title for this One ><;;Aug 15, 2018
- Neopraxia Devlog #8 - The Website 🙂Aug 01, 2018
- Neopraxia Devlog #7 - Character Art StyleJul 15, 2018
- Neopraxia Devlog #6 - Monsters!Jul 01, 2018
- Neopraxia Devlog #5 - Dialogue TagsJun 16, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Exceptional writing, appropriate music, well-drawn character sprites. Short for a demo but the high quality left me wanting more; can't wait to see how it all comes together. Definitely a step above traditional visual novels on here.
I did a let's play of your game if you'd like to check it out.
You start out off.